Digital marketing is hugely important worldwide, as it allows small businesses to compete with a smaller advertising budget. It gives users laser-focused control regarding where and how to spend money on ads. Before introducing various tools expected to be used in 2020, let’s get familiar with what digital marketing is.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is all about advertising through digital channels like search engines, websites, social media, email, mobile apps. These channels help a lot in the marketing of different products and services globally. With these tools, businesses can connect with various prospective customers.
Digital marketing is budget-friendly, versatile, and trackable. Nowadays, various digital media marketing tools are used by people all over the world. These tools can improve a brand’s image from good to great. But there are more computerized marketing tools on the way in 2020.
Let’s have a look on some of the active digital marketing tools to come in 2020:
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOLS
1. SnatchBot – SnatchBot is an interactive platform for users that allows them to communicate with customers all over the world in order to provide them the quality content. The app also answers FAQs and updates its users with the latest news in marketing. It can also build bots for Facebook Messenger, Slack, Skype, Webchat, and SMS. This marketing tool does not need any programming to enhance its functionality. It has built-in-features like action buttons, translations, payment procedures, and an email withdrawal feature.
2. Hootsuite – Hootsuite is one of the most convenient social media tools for big business enterprises. The app facilitates scheduling and preparing social interactions and messages in advance, so that the business remains available to its consumers 24/7.
3. Famoid – Famoid helps businesses to achieve organic growth. The app also aids any business that is looking to grow its social media presence worldwide via online platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
4. Social Report – With this tool, traders and business owners can track the growth of their businesses. Users will come to know whether the time they are spending on social media is worth it or not with the help of Social Report tool.
SEO DIGITAL MARKETING TOOLS
Search Engine Optimization deals with burgeoning web traffic. “The higher the rank of the website, the more profits and goodwill the website will generate.” Here are some of the best SEO digital marketing tools which will help any website expand their web traffic.
If you are a WordPress user, then you must check out
1. Yoast – Yoast SEO does everything within its power to elate both visitors and engine operators. The users can write killer content using this SEO tool. It tunes the engine of the website and the internal linking features to help in optimizing the site structure in a breeze.
2. Ahrefs – Ahrefs is most useful tool for SEO because it helps in finding out how many keywords and backlinks are required to reach page. It also provides information about competitors and with which keyword or strategy the competitor’s website used to earn their ranking.
EMAIL MARKETING TOOLS
If email marketing is done well, it can help in generating customers worldwide. These are some of the best email marketing tools for businesses.
1. MailChimp – It helps the user to make a subscriber list to which they can send out email campaigns. It also helps in integrating with salesforce and gives a range of statistical information on campaign performance.
2. Get Response – This tool will help users to enjoy the benefits of marketing to another level. The users will be able to personalize autoresponder bots and analyze which content will work for different market segments. It also expedites the creation of webinars, communications with participants, and much more.
SEO OPTIMIZATION DIGITAL MARKETING TOOLS
When a brand is introduced to the market, it is important to have access to information about the site’s performance. For example, if you are getting enough leads for your products or enough responses from your customers. Here are some tools that can help.
1. Google Analytics – Google Analytics is a free digital marketing tool which analyzes your webpage and provides metrics on performance.
2. Hotjar – Hotjar helps you learn the customer’s behavior on the website, as well as which content is performing the best.
3. Kissmetrics – Kissmetrics will provide detailed information on the sales funnel of the website. The tool will help users to know which market segments will respond to the content they produce.
It is apparent that no brand can rely on any single tool. Before you employ any of these tools, take time to assess your goals. Then figure out which tools best align to your digital marketing objectives.
If you liked this piece, be sure to check out Investments You Should Prioritize in Your Young Twenties